one more week and its coming home time!! still i have to surpass my 2 modern B papers next week... dreadful!! oh gee!!
anyway! my team is headed to the finals... we finish in second place of the standings... and we rocked last night. whooped some aussie asses!!
Aussie Cheer: Aussie! aussie! aussie!! oi! oi! oi!!
M'sia Cheer: Boleh... boleh boleh boleh... malaysia Boleh!!
hahha... and also! christmas is just around the corner folks... all that snow, roasted chesnuts... kissing under the missletoe... oh frosty... how i missed you so much!! wonder if Santa knows about my new address...
hmmm... a sneak preview of next months highlighted event... the most anticipated of 'em all!!
I'm dreaming of a white Christmas,
Just like the ones I used to know.
Where the tree-tops glisten,
And children listen
To hear sleighbells in the snow.
I'm dreaming of a white Christmas,
With every Christmas card I write,
"May your days be merry and bright,
And may all your Christmases be white".
i wanna go shopping...
Friday, November 19, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment