Friday, May 13, 2005

Paul Grabowsky... or... Mike Nock...

i've got less than a week before my finals... heaps to do...
ive been experimenting on sleeping habits; sleeping earlier to wake up earlier to do work instead of my usual work till late and wake up reasonably "early". however... its not been very progressive in work hours... i sleep early around 1-2am... but end up still waking up at 10am... usually i sleep around 4-5am... and still wake up around 10-11am... hence for me it makes no difference how late/ early i sleep.. i'll wake up at the same time. and i think i really need to exercise... i've been getting pretty tired lately...

and the tennis club just send me an invitation to join the BDTC again... in spring. funny... they really need my "expertise" eh... even though im not in the tennis club anymore... however, am interested in joining the lacrosse team... just for fun... high time i start learning a new sport... just for kicks. but first i'll have to get rid of me fats... dangling on my belly... eeww horrible. if not, the lacrosse team would use it for whacking practice... ouch

anyway, with all the sort of "stress" flying around... i've decided to try get tickets for a mini jazz concert... this weekend... only thing is i hope that theres still tickets available... since their quite reasonably cheap... local artist are very interesting to watch live... coz you can hardly find their music to download illegally... so the only way to find out without spending money on a cd... is to watch them (if the tickets are cheaper).

hmmm.... that means i should go try get 'em now... then i can continue on my work later... kekekekeke

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHA...you sure they(tennis club) invited you for your expertise? **puzzled**HahA

JC. Sth Australia

Anonymous said...

When I was A level, I studied normally until 12 midnight. Then with the alarm clock, I got up around 4am or even 3am if I felt I needed more study.
In the Uni, I didn't mug so much. Slept around 11pm. I don't remember getting before 5am.