Its our old house!!! Haha... clever ler... so what do I win?So nice lar your sketch, I like it very much. Brings back lotsa old memories :)
I said to myself "That looks familiar !" before reading Serene's comment.
so.. u're trying to copy/modify ur old hse design into the project u are currently working on? tat ain't sound good. for the good sake for the owner, at least, give a generous family lounge on the 1st floor please.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Its our old house!!! Haha... clever ler... so what do I win?
So nice lar your sketch, I like it very much. Brings back lotsa old memories :)
I said to myself "That looks familiar !" before reading Serene's comment.
so.. u're trying to copy/modify ur old hse design into the project u are currently working on? tat ain't sound good. for the good sake for the owner, at least, give a generous family lounge on the 1st floor please.
Post a Comment