Saturday, June 19, 2004

Isn't it Ironic... Don't you think?

My life can only be described in one word... Ironic. From the day i was brought into this world, and probably till the day i leave this planet.
1. I was neither born the eldest nor the youngest... instead in the middle.
2. I was born with curly hair unlike any other from my family
3. we were fed by the same mother n father, but i turn out to be fatter and the tallest.
4. We were nurtured by the same parents, i turn out to be different... (not really a pleasant past)
5. I loved art but ended up in a science stream class
6. I was expected to do A-levels in my own hometown, instead ended up at Taylor's college doing SAM at the very last minute
7. I told myself a million times that i would never date 0+1... ended up getting attached with her
8. Architecture was more or less at the bottom of the list, or probably never on the list of careers to pursue... in the end, my future lies in the hands of getting a Barch.
9. Melbourne Uni was the last place to be studying at. Now thats where im getting my Barch

and now.... hmmmmm.... Let's just say that Singaporeans and Medicine wasn't really my cup of tea... ;-)

No comments: